Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009

Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009
*I Don’t Own the Rights to These Photos*

23 nov. 2008

Personnal Shopper in Paris : Paris Insider


Paris have NO SECRETS for me. 
I am a real Paris Insider - Let me be your secret shopping spy ......

You need a custom tour of the City, you need someone to organize a shopping trip ( Antiques, Vintage, Design, Interior Decoration, Restaurants, Food and Wine, Kids and Baby, Luxe, Trendy, Secret, Classic or Discount Places, Fashion......)
or you need someone to shop for you or your flat or to assiste you in your hotel and your Restaurants Bookings.
You want to be accompanied and advised to adopt the style that suits them.
According to your budget and your needs, I will organize a different kind of shopping trip for you,
from trendy spots to indispensable Parisian classics.
By the end of the day you will have addresses and purchases adapted to you, your needs and your style.

◆◆Shopping Trip Packages◆◆

You'll get an insiders look at shopping in the city of light, from someone who really lives in Paris.
I will accompany you to a variety of places that are likely to correspond to your needs.
To Whom this service is aimed at ?
For everyone who wishes to be advised or guided in their purchases, for a special occasion or on a regular basis. For those who wish to get off the beaten track and discover new fashion designers. For those who don’t have enough time. For those who want to please themselves or someone else.
From your personal Style Profile, I will develop an itinerary that corresponds exactly to your style, size, and budget.
We can do a few shops one day, a few another, or shop 'til you drop!


Custom tour of Paris is based on a minimun ½ day (4 hours) of service : 250 €
Extras:
Chauffeur-Driven Car.
Taxis: If you do not require a car and driver.
Delivery of purchases to an address other than that of your hotel.
Coffee or tea break in a chic Parisian café.
This can take place in French or in English.

◆◆Parisian Makeover for Men & Women◆◆

A half day of makeover magic personally customized to your style and taste.
I will accompany you from your hotel or your home to one of the most renowned hair and beauty salons in Paris for your makeover.
There are many different treatments to choose from should you wish.
Starting at €150


◆◆Shop & Ship for you◆◆

If you need me to take care by myself for you:
- You'd like us to carry out your purchases for you according to criteria you define, whether because you want to offer a gift, because you hate shopping, or simply because you don't have enough time to shop yourself.
- For those who are abroad or in the Provinces, and who want an outfit, a handbag, a pair of shoes seen in a magazine, on TV, or simply because they don't find what they're looking for nearby.
Whatever the occasion; birthday, wedding, Christmas… You wish to make original and personalized gifts but have neither the time nor the knowledge of the right addresses. Help is at hand - I can take care of this kind of shopping for you.
-You are abroad, on a business trip or even on holiday and you can’t find what you need. Call me and I will do the shopping for you and ship your purchases to you.
-You need me to make the interior shopping of you parisian flat and you want me to fallow the delivery of the furnitures and all the tralala.
- I can even assit you need to know and fallow the new parisian spots and Trends and advise you whenever you need me.

Starting at 60€ an hour + shipping of your purchases for a solo shopping.


Cost of the service may vary depending on your the need.
My way of working will depends on your needs, your budget, the time you need my services
and how you like things to be done.
You can request a Personalized Trip an appointment in the center of Paris or Previous briefing interview.
we will begin our day with an initial consultation in order to determine our shopping trip according to your desires.
You will fill out a questionnaire by mail. I will use this information to organize your very own personal profile
and I will plan your individual shopping itinerary based on your preferences and personality.

Email or call me to find out more details.

Chloé Van Paris

chloevanparis@gmail.com