Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009

Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009
*I Don’t Own the Rights to These Photos*

17 juin 2008

Just for the pleasure

Dear readers,
Sorry for my late posting this week.
I won't stopped this blog.

I would like to share with you my last wish list.
I have been tagged this week and one of the question was:
What are 5 things you would do if you were a Billionaire?
One of my answer would be:
 Buy what i want, when i wish it and without really needing it.

I decided to share with you, the things i will buy this week if i could.
I will call those posts: Just for the pleasure.
In a way to write on my blog about something is a way to make it mine.

Today It’s about geek stuff, an artist photography, a painting, a design chair and a Headpiece.

Enjoy this first unreal shopping:

This customized ipod leather case by Vaja.


 This Louis Mariette amazing headpiece called « Fleur ».




This new chair from the Tropicalia collection by Patricia Urquiola.



This « Intrecciato » leather Bottega Veneta bag.

The painting « No me amenaces » by Catalina Estrada.




This photography of JeongMee Yoon: SeoWoo and her Pink Things.


And finally "just for the pleasure" few minutes of one of my favorite movie :
 Laura (1944) by Otto Preminger with Gene tierney.