Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009

Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009
*I Don’t Own the Rights to These Photos*

22 sept. 2008

My imaginary museum part 1


I woke up so early this morning: 6 am.
I sat in front of my computer and began to look through Youtube.
Some of those videos are from my favorites movies and 
others are some of my favorite movie moments.

I began with Picnic with Kim Novak, 
she is so incredibly sexy in this dance with William Holden.
The music is magical too: a mix of piano (Stardust)
 and the orchestra ( playing Picnic theme).


I had to have more Kim Novak.
So i began to search for my favorite Vertigo moment with her.
Even, on my computer screen and on the small youtube video,
 i got move everytime she looks at the camera.
Last week, i had to answer to some tags for the blog 
and one of the question was:"what are your favorite movies?"
I said Vertigo, Laura and The Red shoes.


I realized that i have get 3 or 10 favorites movies, i have hundred of favorites movies 
and videos that i can see again and again sometimes only 5 min of them. 
Some of those sequences may not are always unforgetable to the film fans, 
sometime, even, they are out of fashion or stereotype:
 but they are just a montage of the images of my imaginary museum.


I found the tag questions incredibly difficult to answer.
I have difficulty to answer questions about what i am and what i like.
Picking and choosing some of my favorites images is the best way
 i found to speak about myself and my tastes.
It's why, i will now post videos and movies sequences 
of this imaginary museum regularly on my blog: this movie of my mind.


I am conviced that the images we love to see often 
are the only way to enter someone's mind.
Here are some of them.........

I hope you will enjoy them and tell me if you want 
more of my imaginary museum in your comments.

Picnic (1955)



Vertigo (1958)




The red shoes (1948)




Laura (1944)