Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009

Cabinet of curiosities & Inspirations since 2009
*I Don’t Own the Rights to These Photos*

14 juil. 2008

Bebaroque tights perfect for this winter



I read on the Vogue UK website about Bebaroque tights Roxy.
The wonderful hosiery label Bebaroque, which started in July 2007 by Mhairi McNicol and Chloe Patience. 
Both girls attended Glasgow School of Art in 2005 before going their seperate ways, 
only to join together to create these fabulous tights.
The tights are designed and manufactured in Scotland using hand embroidery and print. 
When i was looking around the Bebaroque website,
i found another very sexy tight:
Brassy, they have a good rock'and roll style.




I want to order one of them for this winter
 but I didn't made my mind yet, 
Choose  your favorite one ?